1. Beach rentals will remain top of the list. Beach destinations are typically on top of the list for travelers, although becoming not exclusive.
2. An increase in direct booking. When a guest books direct, they tend to get a better deal.
3. Despite regulations, vacation rental bookings will increase in large cities. These regulations doesn't have any real effect on VR bookings. With cities such as New York still being most popular.
4. Diversification of offerings. Home bookings are on the rise which is motivating more owners to list their properties as a short-term rental.
5. More instant booking of properties. Guests are becoming more aware that if you snooze you will lose. So more travelers than before are seeking out instant booking properties.